TRC Northeast has recently partnered with a very well-known food manufacturing client in the Durham/Sunderland area and are looking for a Quality Supervisor for a Permanent role to oversee all quality and food safety compliance within a busy site.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- You will ensure all daily quality controls and audit functions are completed on site whilst adhering to customer and food standards.
- Manage quality and technical issues on a daily basis.
- Manage as appropriate any food safety incidents in a professional, timely and efficient manner ensuring the wider support functions are informed.
- This is an opportunity to really make a difference, drive change and continuous improvement on site.
- Support NPD product launches including first production runs.
- Supporting supplier, customer visits and internal and external audits.
- Ensuring sites are fully compliant against HACCP, Customer Standards and current legislations.
- Lead, coach and develop direct reports.
- Ensure all processes and procedures are followed at all times.
- Ensure Hygiene and GMP standards are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure all aspects of health and safety are followed and attend relevant health and safety training as required.
Ideally candidates can demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Excellent communication and leaderships skills
- QA Leadership experience from a busy food manufacturing environment
- Food Safety and Hygiene Qualifications
For Information call Jonathan now on 01915436209 or apply now for a confidential chat.