The Company: Our client ensures quality to homes without compromising on price and also offering a great service to all its customers. They are looking for a full time Receptionist to join their branch based in Manchester City Centre! This will be working for a Private Accommodation Company!
The working hours are:
- 09:00 to 17:00 – Monday to Friday
As an Receptionist, you will be responsible for:
- Answering and forwarding phone calls, assisting with enquiries whenever necessary.
- Completing administrative tasks, such as organising files and delivering and accepting mail.
- Cleaning, organising and maintaining the reception area.
- Greeting and signing in visitors.
- Scheduling appointments and meeting times.
- Daily building checks to ensure health and safety guidelines are adhered to.
- Representing the business with a friendly, positive attitude and professional appearance.
- Excellent people skills – you will be required to interact with a diverse range of people on a daily basis. A friendly attitude and great communication skills are essential.
- Great organisational skills with a strong eye for detail.
- Competent computer skills – candidates must be able to navigate relevant computer programs and telephone systems, along with having a consistent typing speed.
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude – candidates must be able to take initiative to represent the company in a positive light. Candidates will also need a good knowledge of the business to effectively answer client and guest enquiries.
For more information on this role, then please contact at TRC and send your CV via this advertisement.