The Company: Our Client is a unique collection of award-winning country house and spa hotels located throughout the UK and the Channel Islands. Each is different and many are listed buildings of historical significance with original features, fascinating stories and have extensive grounds to explore while our coastal resorts are contemporary and stylish.
As a Receptionist, you will be responsible for:
- Answering and forwarding phone calls, assisting with enquiries whenever necessary.
- Completing administrative tasks, such as organising files and delivering and accepting mail.
- Cleaning, organising and maintaining the reception area.
- Greeting and signing in visitors.
- Scheduling appointments and meeting times.
- Daily building checks to ensure health and safety guidelines are adhered to.
- Representing the business with a friendly, positive attitude and professional appearance.
- Excellent people skills – you will be required to interact with a diverse range of people on a daily basis. A friendly attitude and great communication skills are essential.
- Great organisational skills with a strong eye for detail.
- Competent computer skills – candidates must be able to navigate relevant computer programs and telephone systems, along with having a consistent typing speed.
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude – candidates must be able to take initiative to represent the company in a positive light. Candidates will also need a good knowledge of the business to effectively answer client and guest enquiries.
For more information on this role, then please contact Chelsea Robson at TRC and send your CV via this advertisement.