Recruitment Account Manager / Delivery Consultant
In line with our aggressive growth plans in 2022 and thereafter. As a business we cover a multitude of sectors and disciplines with Divisions across Perm, Temp & Contract focusing on placing candidates to businesses Nationwide and Globally. If you are a dynamic individual with high energy looking for a serious career path, have an excellent work ethic, a hunger to succeed then we want to hear from you! Experience is not important, your DNA is!
The job will vary, but from day one you will;
- Proactively and reactively resourcing candidates
- Manage a full candidate journey from application to placement
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process – Clients and Candidates
- Previous experience in recruitment, candidate management, employment pre-screening and onboarding.
- Proven background in high volume role(s) is essential.
- Proven background in solid administration role(s) is essential.
- An organised approach meaning you can work under pressure and meet deadlines whilst working with ambiguity.
- Ability to work accurately at pace
- Excellent IT skills; proficient in MS Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Self-motivated with a high level of enthusiasm and commitment to personal development· Demonstrate high levels of integrity and lead by example·
- You MUST have a sense of humour – this job is not easy, so you need to have grit, determination and a personality!
You must live within a commutable distance of Ossett, WF5
If you’re a bit light on experience, but think you have what it takes then still speak to us. We’ll always gamble on talent! Apply today, contact our Head of Talent Kate Shorthouse