Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant – Temp Healthcare
Exciting times at TRC. We are experiencing unprecedented growth in our offices in Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle, and Wakefield and are currently in the market to extend one of our top performing divisions – Healthcare. We are looking for a Recruiter with experience within Temp Healthcare. So, if you are highly organised, with an excellent work ethic, hunger to succeed and experience providing a 360-recruitment solution, then we want to hear from you!
The job will vary, but from day one, you will.
- Be responsible for building a 360-recruitment desk – Temp Healthcare
- Manage client relationships
- Proactively source candidates
- Advertise roles
- Manage applications
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process
- Win and develop new business
- This role is key to our continued success, so you can expect the necessary support and resources to be always at your disposal
We’ve been headquartered in Leeds, supplying recruitment services globally since 2012. After some very successful years focusing solely on Perm markets, we capitalised on big wins and took the plunge into Temp markets. Now we are focused on delivering the best service: Specialist Consultants working together to provide a one-stop-shop to National organisations, no matter their requirements.
- Probably not to every company, but certainly to most.
- Our guys take part in charity events together.
- Our CEO has long hair and a big beard.
- We sponsor local sports teams.
- We pay for parking and gym next door to our office.
- We have a pool table and table tennis table that gets used daily and music in the office.
- We have the latest PSP console in one of our canteens so everyone can enjoy an hour break away from their desks.
- Our new office has two stories, two canteens, two open-plan offices with multiple desks and pods to promote collaboration between the departments, ten meeting rooms and two boardrooms where our staff can peacefully generate ideas.
- We have dress down and Fry-Up Fridays!
- We are anything but dull! We work hard but have good banter and a fun environment
We want to be the best. The best supplier to our customers, the best employer to our employees, the best salaries for the best people being the best at what they do.
We offer between £25,000 – £35,000 (DOE) basic depending on industry experience, plus bonus, surface pro, free parking, free gym and 23 days holiday and many more.
If you’re a bit light on experience but think you have what it takes, then still speak to us. We’ll always gamble on talent!
Apply today, email your CV email@example.com