Exciting times at TRC. We are experiencing unprecedented growth in our offices in Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle and Wakefield and need Recruitment Consultants across all seniority levels from trainees through to management to take the reins of a number of 360 desks and drive your career forward.
As a business, we cover many sectors and disciplines, focusing on winning and developing new clients. So if you are highly organised, with an excellent work ethic, hunger to succeed and experience providing a 360 recruitment solution, then we want to hear from you!
The job will vary, but from day one, you will;
• Be responsible for building a 360 recruitment desk
• Manage client relationships
• Proactively source candidates
• Advertise roles
• Manage applications
• Manage the end-to-end recruitment process
• Win and develop new business
• This role is key to our continued success, so you can expect the necessary support and resources to be at your disposal at all times.
We’ve been headquartered in Leeds, supplying recruitment services globally since 2012. After some very successful years focusing solely on Perm markets, we capitalised on big wins and took the plunge into Temp markets. Now we are focused on delivering the best service: Specialist Consultants working together to provide a one-stop-shop to National organisations, no matter their requirements.
- Probably not to every company, but certainly to most.
- Our guys take part in charity events together.
- Our MD has long hair and a big beard.
- We sponsor local sports teams.
- We pay for parking and gym next door to our office.
- We have a pool table that gets used daily and music in the office.
- We have the latest PSP console in one of our canteens so everyone can enjoy an hour break away from their desks.
- Our new office has two stories, two canteens, two open-plan offices with multiple desks and pods to promote collaboration between the departments, ten meeting rooms and two boardrooms where our staff can peacefully generate ideas.
- We have dress down and Domino’s pizza Fridays!
- We are anything but dull! We work hard but have good banter and a fun environment!
- We love neon signs and have one on every corner!
- We work hard, but we play even harder!
- TRC is not a job – it’s a lifestyle!
We want to be the best. The best supplier to our customers, the best employer to our employees, the best salaries for the best people being the best at what they do.
We offer between £21,000 – £30,000 (DOE) basic depending on industry experience, plus bonus, surface pro, free parking, free gym and 23 days holiday and many more.
If you’re a bit light on experience but think you have what it takes, then still speak to us. We’ll always gamble on talent!
Also, if you’re a recruitment guru who likes what we’re doing and thinks you can make a real difference, we’re all about ROI.