TRC Group are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our Accountancy & Finance Divison.
Playing a key role in the growth of our Leeds office, you will be will part of an ambitious business that is going through a period of unprecedented growth, with a bold ambition to achieve our vision of doubling what we already have in the next 12 months, with further growth plans beyond this!
This role will be working in the position of a Recruitment Resourcer, you will be responsible for placing temporary and permanent placements into our clients based nationwide across the UK.
This is a highly rewarding role with no sales or new business calls and is focused purely on providing great service to our clients, helping to build their teams. You will be working on a mixture of roles within different sectors with a constant flow of jobs for you to work on.
To give you an idea of how the job will look and feel, these are some of the tasks you would be expected to do in a standard working week:
- Identify talent through a variety different sources (linked in, Job boards etc etc)
- Being responsible for candidate attraction for the roles you are working on
- Interviewing candidates through whichever means necessary
- Managing the full end to end recruitment process
- Identifying active leads to be passed on
- Ensuring clients and candidates have the best level of experience
We are looking for someone passionate about working with candidates and providing superb level of service for candidates. We are looking for someone who is organised, driven, and resilient who approaches work with passion and positivity. You will be commercially astute with a professional approach to your day- to- day activities.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly values-based company that offers the following:
- Up to £25k basic salary
- 22 days holiday (increasing with service)
- Surface pro
- Casual dress down Fridays
- Company events and incentives