Regional Manager – Children’s Services
My client who operates across the Midlands region is on the lookout for a Regional Manager to oversee 4-6 children’s homes. Candidates must have worked their way up through the ranks to understand the market and company values.
- Ensuring that homes maintain high standards of compliance at all times with Ofsted ratings never falling below a minimum of ‘Good’.
- Ensuring that all young people are safeguarded all the times and experience a placement that is personalised to their needs, identified through a robust assessment system and placement matching.
- Creating and maintaining quality services, aiming for long-term YP placements to achieve and deliver outstanding services.
- Keeping effective record keeping, monitoring progress with Homes Manager’s KPIs and taking appropriate action to ensure service delivery and achieving company targets.
- To support Registered/Acting Managers within your region by ensuring that the homes are running in a cost-effective manner, delivering excellent outcomes, care experience and customer satisfaction.
- To work proactively with both the Registered Managers and commissioning team to ensure that homes place appropriately matched children to maintain minimum 90% financial occupancy levels in your region.
- Ensuring that staffing levels are adequate to meet the needs of the home and that rotas are upheld. The retention of staff must be high in all individual services.
- To make sure all staff is adequately trained and developed as per the company and regulatory requirements.
- Conducting staff evaluation & regular supervisions with Registered/Acting Managers in line with company policies and procedures.
- Creating and continuously updating company Policies and Procedures in line with changing Ofsted regulations.
- Developing a Regional Development Plan and individual Personal Development Plans for all managers and ensuring their implementation.
- Four Monthly in depth Audit of all homes within your region. Report to be submitted to the directors within 3 weeks of the audit.
- Ensuring homes are safe and are presentable. Any maintenance work is to be logged with Head office. All health and safety requirements are addressed promptly, and health and safety checks are up to date at all times.
- Liaise with Ofsted as the ‘Responsible Individual’ of all the services within your region to represent the company on a higher professional level. Take full responsibility to deal with all relevant professional bodies including LADO, local authorities etc. regarding any safeguarding or operational issues effecting the care of the services within your region.
- Any other responsibilities given by the company directors as per the changing requirements of the business.
- A very competitive salary
- Bonus of £250 per month per site (£12k+ per year)
- Laptop and phone
- Company car
- Fuel card
For further information, please apply and one of our team will be in touch!