Regional Sales Manager – Catering Equipment
My client is a commercial catering equipment distributor also specialising in kitchen design and installation. We are looking to source a Regional Sales Manager based in the South East/London to come onboard and play an integral part in the company’s continuous growth and success.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Selling whole Kitchens into main contractors, colleges, councils
- Design, Sell, Project Manage
- 80% of your role will be focusing on Existing accounts
- You will be targeted on turnover and profitability
- A key part of the role will be focussed on negotiating with key contactors
- Average order values ranging from £20K – £500K
- You will experience within the Catering Equipment Distribution Marketplace used to selling full turnkey solutions into Main Contractors
- You will have design-led experience
- Your strength will lie in relationship building
- You must have a proven track record in Sales
- You must be able to communicate at all levels and have strong negotiation skills with the ability to ‘close the deal’
- You will be ambitious, professional, honest and hard-working
- You must work well under pressure and be willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- You will live within the South East of England
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role then please contact Mandy Matley at The Recruitment Crowd and send your CV via this advertisement.