Regional Sales Manager – Catering Equipment
My client is a commercial catering equipment distributor also specialising in kitchen design and installation. The company is currently going through some very exciting times and having doubled in size already over the past 3 years, they now have an aggressive 5-year growth plan moving forward. We are now recruiting key people to achieve the goals in place. We are looking to source a Regional Sales Manager based in the North to come on board and play an integral part in the company’s continuous growth and success.
- As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Selling whole Kitchens into main contractors, colleges, councils
- Design, Sell, Project Manage
- 100% of your role will be focusing on maintaining, building and growing existing accounts
- You will be targeted on turnover and profitability
- A key part of the role will be focussed on negotiating with key contractors
- Average order values ranging from £20K – £500K
- The Candidate
- You will experience within the Catering Equipment Distribution Marketplace used to selling full turnkey solutions into Main Contractors
- You will have design-led experience
- Your strength will lie in relationship building
- You must have a proven track record in Sales
- You must be able to communicate at all levels and have strong negotiation skills with the ability to ‘close the deal’
- You will be ambitious, professional, honest and hard-working
- You must work well under pressure and be willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- You will live within the North of England
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Kate Shorthouse at TRC and send your CV via this advertisement.