Registered Branch Manager
One of my clients and one of the most successful home care providers in the UK are recruiting in their Camberley branch. They are looking for an experienced Registered Manager with a strong background in homecare/domiciliary care to join their well-established team. A leader, who has excellent knowledge and a proven track record of good CQC reports.
So, we are looking for a motivated and dynamic character who strives for outstanding quality and commercial growth.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, management and the highest level of support to the Team, to ensure the very best outcomes in everything we do
- Ability to take ownership of achieving the highest levels of compliance with regards to regulations, laws, quality standards & policies, ensuring we achieve a minimum of “Good” CQC inspection
- Accountable for the Health and Safety of staff and clients; ensuring the Health & Safety policy and procedures are always followed providing a safe working environment
- Ensure consistent application of policies, procedures and approved practice; and to promote our aims and values
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered to our clients
- Ability to identify and recruit high-quality Carers, implement excellent training and maintain high retention ratios
- Ensure the provision of staff training is implemented and the delivery of very high-quality care services, to vulnerable people living in their own homes, is achieved consistently
- Ability to ensure the Scheduling is effectively designed to ensure the Carers deliver the allocated care to the client. Scheduled Spot Checks and Audits are undertaken and recorded
- Ability to complete and continuously improve the Assessments, Risk Assessments and Care Plans to ensure the outcome of the client is achieved effectively and the customers’ expectations are exceeded
- Must have experience in the home care industry and a depth of knowledge surrounding CQC regulations
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- L5 Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Please apply and one of our agents will call you to discuss further.
You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store! Still have questions, call Charlotte on 07858 950 444 or drop us a message via Facebook @TheRecruitmentCrowd and we will get back to you ASAP!