Registered Home Manager – Learning Disabilities
My client is a specialist, outcome-focused provider of support for people with Mental Health needs, Learning Disabilities, Autism and Acquired Brain Injuries. They partner with commissioners to deliver responsive, flexible, specialist support in therapeutic, registered residential and supported living settings across England and Wales. Their support plans aim to provide the people we support with more choice and control over their own lives.
The Home Manager of this service will be supporting eight clients with Learning Disabilities within an excellent rated home (pushing on to outstanding).
The ideal person will have experience within LD in a management position and ideally, hold their level 5 or be willing to work towards.
- Salary – £30,000 – £35,000 per annum plus bonus scheme
- Annual leave – 32 days per year (including bank holidays)
- DBS Check costs covered
- Cycle to Work Scheme – a healthy way to travel to work
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program through an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications – we can support you to obtain a range of QCF’s
- Staff Referral Scheme up to £1000
- Paid induction & training
- Company awards and recognitions
- Blue Light Card
- Long Service Awards
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary
If you feel like you have the right attributes and experience to be an effective Home Manager, please apply, and one of our consultants will be in touch!
You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store! Still have questions, call our Head Office on 07858 950 444 or drop us a message via Facebook @TheRecruitmentCrowd and we will get back to you ASAP!