Registered Homecare Manager
A nationally recognised Homecare brand is looking for a Registered Manager in their team in their Eastbourne branch!
My client, based on the South Coast is currently looking for a Registered Manager to join their well-established team. The Registered Manager is a vital part of ensuring the success and reputation of the branch and my clients will take great care to appoint the right person.
This role would suit a person who has had prior experience of working in domiciliary care in either an Assistant Manager or Care Managers role previously.
- To take responsibility for the development & day-to-day running of the branch
- To promote a caring environment for clients through high standards of professional practice which are conducive to the physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual needs of our clients
- To ensure that each client receives care appropriate to their individual needs.
- To recruit, support and manage the office and care team in line with company policies and standards
- To implement the requirements of the CQC “Fundamental Standards for Care”
- To support with marketing the branch to the local community & to health care professionals in the area
- To recruit a care team with the support of the company directors
The ideal candidate will have:
- Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Proven ability to take responsibility & strong leadership skills
- A good understanding of risk management and health and safety management
- Must be able to drive and have access to a vehicle at all times
- Be available out of office hours for ‘on call’ purposes
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Free parking
- Bluelight discount card
- Bonus scheme
If you feel like you have the right skills, attributes and experience for this position, please apply. One of the team will be in touch to chat.