Registered Manager – Residential
39 hours per week (with some degree of flexibility to work with the needs of the company).
My client, based in Wales is one of the leading providers of specialist care to those with Learning Difficulties and Complex Needs.
My client has a proven track record of working closely with local authorities and is well used to working within the remit of local principles and practices. They have a history of striving for excellence and building our reputation on quality rather than quantity. This provider is on the lookout for a Registered Manager who has experience working with Complex Needs and LD residents.
- To make a positive and creative contribution to strategy and policy formation in relation to residential support services specifically and the organisation generally
- Ensure that residential support services are financially sustainable and continue to attract new business
- Ensure that all staff in residential support services comply with all relevant legislative and regulatory frameworks as required
- To be responsible for all aspects of the organisation and management of the service as the Home Manager.
- To ensure that all staff work within the organisational policies and procedures
- To be responsible for the household budget and all individual’s personal finances. This will include taking responsibility for liaising with relevant bodies (who have appointee-ship duties for identified individuals) and provide documented spend and audit trails.
- To delegate responsibility for organisation and management tasks of the service, by identifying named individuals to carry out those tasks, to ensure that the service is always fully operational.
- To assess the social and health care needs of prospective referred individuals and monitor the planning and transfer of care
- To develop, maintain and regularly assess all risk assessments for all individuals.
- To ensure best practice and encourage clinical innovation by promoting the use of evidence-based practice when applicable
- To participate in personal and service development through personal development reviews
- Must have experience in this line of work
- Must have a sound understanding of CQC regulations
- Must have a full UK driving license
- Must have a passion for person-centered care
If you think you have the right experience and attributes to make a difference to this service, please apply for a confidential chat!