Registered Manager – Flintshire – Monday-Friday (9am – 5pm)
£40,000 – £45,000 p/a
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the line manager for the service.
- Liaise with the provider ensuring all necessary reports are sent timeously.
- Create and uphold an open, positive, and inclusive management culture.
- Develop and communicate the strategic plans for the service.
- Oversee the implementation of the service’s policies and procedures.
- Evaluation of the service’s goals and quality objectives
Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
The Registered Manager’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- To provide leadership to the administration, care and nursing staff and people management functions of the service
- To carry out and provide leadership in marketing the service and selling its services at the agreed prices.
- To maintain the operations of the service at the standard agreed with the Registered Provider, within the financial budget or other parameters set by the Provider.
- Be responsible for promoting and protecting the welfare of those individuals supported by the service.
Other duties and responsibilities to be undertaken may include any (or all) of the items in the following list:
- Seek opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Personal and Professional Development
- Attend statutory training and any other training as directed by management.
- Take responsibility for your own professional development through performance and development reviews and undertake any relevant training.