Registered Manager – Home Care
Our client based in Leicestershire is looking for a Registered Manager to join their team due to growth and expansion.
To work on the areas of the business that ensure we are outstanding by CQC and the brand. Focus on client quality of service and extended scope of service/support and innovation we can offer to our existing client base whilst be an escalation to the care coordinators and Quality and Compliance Manager.
Responsibilities required but are not limited to
- Direct line management of the well-established team
- Monthly KPIs and report summary back in monthly SLT meeting
- Quarterly and annual reviews for the care team
- Lead new client care consultations
- Weekly review of client’s care packages
- Biannual service review of all client’s care packages with aim to increase existing client’s care packages monthly
- Look to grow existing packages of care with Home Aware
- Work to evidence safe and effective to demonstrate us as an outstanding provider
- Ensure all 5 KHLOES are evidenced and updated monthly to ensure we can demonstrate all 5 areas evidence of outstanding care to CQC
- Update on KHLOE folders twice annually with new evidence
- Manage the task matrix generated from PP for quality assurance across the business
- Attend an SLT meeting each month and provide reports relating to the business.
- Complete or work towards Level 5 or RMA award
- Full UK driving license
- Availability to work ¼ weekends on-call
- Proven track record of quality CQC results
Our client is looking to offer a very competitive salary and bonuses.
If this sounds like you would like to join my client on their journey, please apply through this advertisement or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can just call her mobile 07858 950 444 with any questions you might have.
You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!