Registered Manager – Homecare
TRC Healthcare have teamed up with a small, private provider of domiciliary care in the area of Slough. My client is on the lookout for a very passionate person from a homecare background, who has either experience as a Registered Manager or someone who is looking to make that next step. If you have been a Senior Coordinator or a Deputy Manager within this area of care, please take a read!
With the assistance of a Business Development Manager the right person would be responsible for the day to day running of the branch, from compliance, quality control and recruitment!
The Role (not exhaustive):
- Recruit, select and train employees, in numbers agreed with the Registered Provider.
- Assist with the orientation and induction of new employees.
- Evaluate the orientation and induction of all new employees.
- To train staff in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Assist individual staff to develop in their role and level of compliance with agreed standards.
- Ensure that Supervision and Appraisal takes place for all staff at specified intervals.
- Manage employee numbers so as to eliminate the use of Agency staff for routine or planned absences.
- To assist in generating referrals, either via forming of relationships with relevant people from the Local Council; or from marketing locally so as to receive private referrals.
- To maintain regular contact with external personnel responsible for compliance and standards, but also those who are responsible for referrals (i.e. CQC inspector, managers from the Local Council and the local Safeguarding Team).
- To ensure that proper selection and assessment procedures for potential clients are undertaken, and to determine whether it is possible to meet their needs.
- To ensure that clients have a lifestyle according to their wishes, and that it is as meaningful and purposeful as possible.
- To ensure that all clients have a Person-Centred Care Plan that reflects their personal support needs, wishes and aspirations and to promote a culture of person-centred care planning for all clients.
- To ensure each client is risk assessed and a risk assessment is compiled based on the individual clients’ needs and requirements and that the risk assessment is evaluated and reviewed on the dates agreed or sooner if the clients’ circumstances change.
- To ensure that all clients are safeguarded at all times; and those safeguarding alerts happen correctly, appropriately and in good time.
If you are interested in more details regarding this opportunity, please apply and one of our team will be in touch!