Registered Manager (New Start Up)
My client, who operates across a handful of different locations is looking for an experienced Homecare Registered Manager in Sutton to kick-start their new office!
As the Registered Manager, your duties are listed below, however not limited to:
· Ensuring the operational policies are adhered to by all team members.
· Ensuring caregivers provide the quality of care that meets the standards determined by the company’s policy & procedures
· Organise monthly caregiver team meetings and weekly office team meetings and prepare documented minutes
· Attend Management Team meetings and update branch staff on the company’s goals and the latest news from the company
· Ensure facilities and utilities are operational and take appropriate action independently when shortfalls occur using an approved suppliers list
· Implement the organisation’s business continuity plan to minimise disruption to service provision to mitigate the adverse events
- Full driving license
- Experience in registration with CQC and management of domiciliary care
- Must have NVQ 4 or 5
- Competitive Salary
- Mileage pay
- Company pension plan
- Full paid training provided throughout
- Celebratory events including Christmas parties, birthdays, and many more events!
- A space for career growth and personal development including NVQ Study Program.
- Mobile phone and uniform
- 28 days Holiday including BH
- Company laptop
- Bonus (can be discussed later)
- Support from Operational Director and Director
If you tick all the boxes, please apply!