Registered Nurse – RGN / RMN (nights)
I am working with one of my closest clients in Durham, who are searching for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to join their team in a beautiful Nursing and Residential Home whose last inspection resulted in a GOOD rating.
The ideal candidate will be required to work ideally full-time hours and provide care for the home residents in the nursing unit on the night shift.
Benefits associated with the role:
- Free parking
- Training provided
- Career development
- Signing on Bonus
Role and responsibilities:
- Registered Nurse will be responsible for the administration of medication
- Supervision of Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants
- Writing and updating care plans
- Review and audit of care plans and risk assessments
- General nursing care such as wound dressing and personal care
To be eligible for this job, you must have:
- A relevant nursing qualification
- Valid NMC PIN
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A strong customer focus
- A flexible approach to working hours
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please visit The Recruitment Crowd website and contact us!