Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN
My client who has a beautiful nursing home in South Yorkshire is looking for a day and a Night Nurse to join their Rotherham home.
I am looking for fully qualified Nurses to lead and manage a team of Care Staff in order to ensure that the residents receive appropriate and timely care which is specific to their needs.
My client is a user of electronic care planning and is able to offer Dementia MAPA training as part of the in-house training.
Responsibilities involve but are not limited to:
- You will be responsible for welcoming and admitting new residents
- Care planning and medication
- Monitoring standards, supervising and inducting staff
- Promote the independence of all residents
- Be responsible for the care and welfare of all residents
- Provide clinical leadership will ensure smooth, safe and efficient running of the care home
- Maintaining accurate records
- Benefits include:
- Generous Referral Scheme
- Competitive hourly rate
- Excellent training and development specific to your preferences
- Career progression and support with re-validation
- Outstanding employee contribution/achievement scheme
- DBS paid for
- Paid Uniform
- Workplace pension Scheme
- The quick and simple application process
- Good Management development programmes
- 36/48 hours per week
- Day and Night shifts are available
If this sounds like you would like to join my client on their journey, please apply through this advertisement or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can just call her mobile 07858 950 444 with any questions you might have.