Exciting times at TRC Group!! We are experiencing unprecedented growth within our Leeds Head Office!
In line with our aggressive growth plans in 2021 and thereafter, we have started a new bespoke Training Academy offering candidates, who are looking to ‘kickstart’ a career within a fast-paced, dynamic, fun and ambitious Recruitment business, the very real and exciting opportunity of joining TRC on their continuous journey of market domination!
As a business we cover a multitude of sectors and disciplines with Divisions across Perm, Temp & Contract focusing on placing candidates to businesses Nationwide and Globally.
If you are a dynamic individual with high energy looking for a serious career path, have an excellent work ethic, a hunger to succeed then we want to hear from you! Experience is not important, your DNA is!
- Daily data building and entry – ‘pooling’ candidates in various locations across the UK to support the Delivery Team in placing candidates with TRC’s clients
- Pre-employment procedures and administration for new starters
- Effectively manage multiple application mailboxes
- To maintain the candidate database and keep up-to-date
- Support the wider Delivery Team to deliver against team and functional objectives
- Recruit, induct, manage, and develop new and existing candidates; ensuring right sized resource is in place to deliver service requirements
- Ensure levels of customer service and the quality of output meets required standards through regular quality monitoring.
- Previous experience in a recruitment setting would be desirable but not essential.
- Proven background in high volume role(s) is essential.
- Proven background in solid administration role(s) is essential.
- An organised approach meaning you can work under pressure and meet deadlines whilst working with ambiguity.
- Ability to work accurately at pace
- Excellent IT skills; proficient in MS Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Experience of keeping accurate system data
- Self-motivated with a high level of enthusiasm and commitment to personal development
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity and lead by example
- You MUST have a sense of humour – this job is not easy, so you need to have grit, determination and a personality!
- You must live within a commutable distance of Leeds City Centre
- To start, we’re pitching this at £8.91 p/h (rising as you progress and perform), plus a Surface Pro and 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
If you’re a bit light on experience, but think you have what it takes then still speak to us. We’ll always gamble on talent!
Contact our Business Manager/Head of Training Kate Shorthouse on 0113 457 3760 / firstname.lastname@example.org – out of hours contact is welcome