As a Sales Administrator, you will be working alongside our sales team ensuring all acoustic testing and consultancy enquiries are dealt with promptly and efficiently. You will be expected to support the customer journey from initial contact, quote provision and project booking. You will support the provision of quotes for sound testing, consultancy and soundproofing products and liaise with the technical team on more complex project quotations.
Key Responsibilities and Key Tasks:
1) Answering and processing incoming sales calls and emails
2) Inputting and updating prospect/customer/quote/project information into our CRM system
3) Providing quotations direct to the client independently, with support from the technical team.
4) Collating Information regarding more complex work and liaising with our technical team in order to provide a quotation to the client.
5) Arranging technical callbacks with clients to assist the quoting process where required.
6) Following up via call or email to all prospects and quotes following our sales pipeline.
7) Processing quotes into projects via the CRM system: including collating project information and ensuring projects are ready to book in, allocating site work to engineers, diary management, confirming bookings with clients and invoicing.
8) Releasing technical reports when complete and requesting reviews from customers.
9) Taking payments over the phone.
10) Outbound calls to warm sales leads from our Marketing subscriptions.
You need to have:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner/customer service ability.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Appetite for learning is a must.
- A previous sales environment or role is advantageous.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- The ability to either learn or demonstrate how to grow and maintain relationships with clients and other external stakeholders.
- Confident, outgoing and a team player.
- Previous construction industry experience would be advantageous along with the ability to read architectural drawings.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Kate Shorthouse at TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.