Sales Consultant – luxury FMCG brand
We are recruiting for a very exciting role at a world-leading FMCG luxury brand that has been established for over sixty years, the company headquarters are based in India and have offices/warehouses in the UK. The company is a growing international firm in all EMEA markets. This exciting permanent role aims to educate potential consumers on the company’s products and services when in the showroom. This role is mainly a B2B role, operating from the Leeds office and showroom you will be working alongside architects, interior designers and consultants.
- To promote, establish and highlight the concepts & products being offered by the luxury bathroom and lighting brand to every customer who visits the showroom.
- To ensure that Architects, Interior Designers, Consultants,
- Proactively do the needful to invite the Architects, Builders, Designers, Customers etc. to the showroom and into the company.
- To educate every customer about the concepts of the brand/products, the company USPs, benefit, advantage & features, competition benchmarking & value to the customers
- To make customers visualize a luxury bathing experience by the brand by using descriptive words, adjectives and powerful metaphors
- Going out in the market and meeting with Architects, Interior designers, developers/Builders to educate them about the complete bathroom and lighting solutions.
- Generate project leads by meeting Architects, Interior designers & project owners.
- Engage and escort all customers to the showroom using ‘power statements’
- To place the brand in the mind of architects, dealers, walk-in clients who visit the luxury showroom
- To understand the needs of the customers and address the same sensibly
- To create further need in the mind of the customers by suggesting more alternatives all possible solutions being provided by the company and showroom
- To establish a personal rapport with customers
- Maximize customer engagement appropriately within the store
- Submission of offers, proposals, PI’s as per the customer requirements in terms of timelines
- Adhere to the commercial terms of the company
- Upselling and closing the deal with a win-win approach
- Outdoor sales and marketing visits as deemed necessary to maximize companies’ business and exceed personal goals
- Generate creative ideas for business development through the company
- To meet one’s individual Business Plan
- Coordinate with the distributor’s sales teams to invite their contacts & possible leads to visit the showroom.
- To ensure cleanliness & upkeep of the highest standard at the showroom
- To introduce & promote new products brought out by the company time to time
- To ensure customers are properly followed up after their visit to the company for generating business
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE UPON SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
- Must have building material industry experience
- Have prior experience in luxury retail/top-segment selling
- Have earlier worked with the concept of ‘need creation’
- Ability to acquire quick, sound product knowledge
- Can quickly build lasting relations with customers
- Expertise in need identification of customers
- Expertise in creating brand presence and visibility
- Experience of/exposure to concept selling rather than product selling
- To follow up effectively and consistently
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to extract useful information from the customers
- Solution providing attitude
- Maturity to assess and handle situations
- Good Learning ability
- Ability to procure leads and cues from everywhere possible
- Ability to establish and maintain a wide network of resources
- Polished personality with adequate social etiquette
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more roles throughout the UK, then please contact Henri Pearson TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.