Sales Executive – FMCG Food
My client is a key subsidiary of the Market Leader of a bespoke offering within the FMCG Food marketplace. Although the business has gone through a rough time, like most, they have come out the other side and are now back on track to achieve original growth plans in place. The company has grown by 50% over the past 5 years. We are currently looking to recruit the key role of Sales Executive to play an integral part in the ongoing success of the company.
As a Head of Pastry, you will be responsible for:
- Presenting to clients on existing, new and developing bakery products
- In-depth knowledge of the company’s product range and the methods for making these products, along with developing sales strategy
- Building and maintaining relationships with some of the best-known brands in the food industry
- Visiting and liaising with customers to drive sales, and to be the face-to-face contact for the company
- Creating ideas for product promotions, and monitoring and maintaining their success to feedback to the team
- Managing any customer issues arising to ensure they are passed onto the correct team members, and that the customers are looked after – provide constructive customer feedback and demand high standards of product quality
- Maximise sales potential within M25 – seeking out and developing new outlets for the product base
**Full Job Description is available upon successful telephone screening**
- Candidates must have experience within FMCG Foodservice Sakes
- Candidates must possess personal characteristics of self-motivation and self-discipline as well as the ability to mix well both in the office environment and with the customers
- Must inspire customers to buy into the candidate and their commitment to an understanding of the products and the needs of the customer
- Possess a good understanding of the baking of the product ranges sold – some of this will be achieved by spells working in the bakery
- Possess leadership skills to maximize efforts and contributions from the Markets Team
- Candidates will be finishers by nature, with a mature, resourceful and energetic approach and the flexibility to thrive in an environment that presents a very wide range of changing priorities
- Other important personal characteristics will include flair and creativity combined with common sense, steady temperament and a passion and interest in good quality food
- You will live in London
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role, then please contact Mandy Matley at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.