A brilliant opportunity for Semi-Senior Accountant to join a down to earth, modern, Accountancy Practice based in Hull who is looking to expand their team!
They work with over 5000 individuals ranging from sole traders to large corporations. The firm offers great benefits alongside great opportunities for progression. The successful candidate will work alongside our team of accountants to keep clients’ information up to date.
- End to end Bookkeeping
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Dealing with client queries
- Training members of staff
- Preparation of Audit
Be a great fit into a young vibrant team. Successful candidates will have ideally 12 months of experience as well as familiarity with the basics of accounts production, bookkeeping and income/corporation tax computations are required.
- AAT, ACA or ACCA qualified or working towards (ideal)
- Experience with Sage/ Xero
- Flexibility between remote and office working
- Fully tailored study support
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- On-site parking
For more information contact Aleksandra at TRC and send a copy of your CV today via this advertisement.