Senior Account Manager / Account Manager
Our client is on the search for a talented Account Manager (or Senior Account Manager) to join their award-winning team to work on some of the UK’s top consumer brands.
- You’ll be creative, strategic, organised, a brilliant writer, ambitious and an all-around team player. We’ll give you a hybrid working environment, hard skills training plus Wellbeing & Life Coaching.
- You’ll be both creative & analytical – plus highly organised and buttoned-down
- You’ll join the talented social media team working across numerous high-profile consumer brands
- You’ll have all the skills including experience of drafting, scheduling and engaging with content across a variety of social channels; knowledge of all social platforms; adept at nailing a tone of voice; experience in paid-social; plus top-flight client handling and team management skills.
- This is a full-time role with on the job and external training provided
- Great salaries with performance-based bonuses
- Flexible working (mix of WFH and from the Ideas Factory)
- In-house Wellbeing & Life Coach
- Internal training & skills academy, PDP’s, twice-yearly reviews, Buddy & Mentor scheme
- Other soft benefits inc Wellbeing Time, Wellbeing Wednesdays, Monthly Team Huddles, Thursday Zoom Drinks, Blue Sky Time, Duvet Days, Internal Awards and more
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more roles throughout the UK, then please contact Henri Pearson TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.