My client, a growing and successful Accountancy Practice based in Middlesbrough are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Accountant to join their company and help grow and lead the team! This role is a very senior position, the company are looking for someone that can help develop the team. They’re looking for someone that has a fantastic all-around knowledge of Accounts and Tax.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to the management team, in training junior members of staff and mentoring the team.
- Accounts preparation and production,
- Provide Tax Advice, Tax Returns (Personal, Corporation & Self-Assessment).
- Produce P&L’s and budgeting for several clients,
- VAT Returns.
- Ideally ACA/ACCA/QBE,
- 10+ years practice experience,
- Knowledge of all areas of accounts & Tax.
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly Team,
- Possibility to work from home.
The role is ideally looking for someone for full time hours, however will consider part time hours for the right candidate. The salary will be in the range of £30,000-£45,000, pro rata if part time. If you’re interested in hearing more about this role, contact me today!
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!