Senior Accounts Assistant
My client, a multi-site growing accountancy practice based in Whitehaven is currently recruiting for a Senior Accounts Assistant to join their team! The role is a great opportunity for someone wanting a change to join a friendly close-knit team!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Accounts Preparation and Production for multiple clients,
- VAT Returns,
- Tax Returns,
- Use of Xero and Sage.
- Ideally AAT Part Qualified,
- Experience within practice,
- Driven candidate that wants to progress and learn!
- Progression opportunities!
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25.
- Flexible- can work around childcare.
- Full time/Part time hours available.
The salary for this role will be in the range of £20k-£27k! The role is a great opportunity for anyone with some experience within practice that wants to move to a flexible and stable company.