Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is a highly respected, well established, prestigious professional services organisation based in Leeds.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer to join their team.
Working in collaboration with the business’ IT team, in a role that will be predominantly remote, with travel to our clients Leeds head office around once per week and periodic travel to the business datacentres as required, our client is looking to recruit an individual used to working in a fast paced, varied role working on multiple projects and multiple departments.
In addition our client is looking for an individual with the gravitas, experience and credibility required to act as a mentor to other members of the team, who is happy to develop the expertise of others.
What you need:
- Longstanding IT infrastructure experience within a Microsoft environment.
- Experience of managing and implementing IT infrastructure inclusive of MS Server 2012/2019, VMWare, MS Exchange Online/O365, Azure, Veeam, Netapp storage, Zerto replication etc.
- Experience of managing and monitoring IT Security solutions.
- Networking experience inclusive of Cisco.
- Exposure to major incident management
- Have worked in an ITIL environment preferably with ITIL v3 or v4 accreditation.
What you’ll get:
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4x salary)
- Flexible Holiday Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Great career opportunities
If you interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Yuseff Haghighi at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!