Senior National Account Manager
Our client is a key player within the FMCG Food & Drink Manufacturing Marketplace. One area of the business specialises in Foodservice Wholesale, and we are looking to recruit a specialist Business Development Manager as part of growth development plans.
To undertake personal responsibility for Bidfood, Brakes and associated regional businesses along with a selection of National End User contracts pulling through these accounts in order to deliver the necessary business objectives from within the Wholesale sector.
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
- Experience selling into Bidfood and/or Brakes is a MUST
- Self-motivation with an ability to work independently and as part of a team
- An ability to motivate others
- Ownership and responsibility for the role and accounts
- Initiative and an ability to identify potential alternative opportunities
- Understanding of the relationship between internal company functions and recognising where shortfalls need to be supported
- Understanding and the ability to satisfactorily interact with all customer functions including Sales, Marketing, Commercial/Finance, Quality/Technical, Engineering, NPD and Project Management
- Liaising and negotiating with customer contacts from non-management roles up to business owner levels
- Commercial awareness
- Project Management including Gantt formulation, updating and expedition
- Customer Relationship Management
- You will ideally live in the South of England
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role then please contact Kate Shorthouse at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.