Senior Recruitment Consultant
Exciting times at TRC! As a result of an internal promotion, we are now looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to come in and take over a HOT FMCG Desk!
You will inherit a Specialist FMCG Headhunter to resource for you. You will take the reins of the desk and drive it forward.
The job will vary, but from day one, you will;
- Be responsible for building a 360-recruitment desk
- Manage client relationships
- Proactively source candidates
- Advertise roles
- Manage applications
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process
- Win and develop new business
- This role is key to our continued success, so you can expect the necessary support and resources to be at your disposal at all times.
- Manage one team member initially
- Probably not to every company, but certainly to most.
- Our guys take part in charity events together.
- Our MD has long hair and a big beard.
- We sponsor local sports teams.
- We pay for parking and gym next door to our office.
- We have a pool table that gets used daily and music in the office.
- We have the latest PSP console in one of our canteens so everyone can enjoy an hour break away from their desks.
- Our new office has two stories, two canteens, two open-plan offices with multiple desks
- and pods to promote collaboration between the departments, ten meeting rooms and two boardrooms where our staff can peacefully generate ideas.
- We have dress down and Domino’s pizza Fridays.
- We are anything but dull! We work hard but have good banter and a fun environment.
Apply today, contact Kate Shorthouse at TRC and send your CV via this advertisement.