Service Desk Engineer
Multi-National Professional Services Business
Our client is a reputable, well established professional services business with offices across the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit a Service Desk Engineer to work with their Huddersfield based IT team.
What you need:
- Experience gained in a 2nd line service desk/engineer role.
- Significant exposure to Windows 10, O365, AD, Networking & Telco (Cisco), VDI, Backup (Veeam), MDM
- The ability to communicate sometimes complex technical information in an accessible manner.
- A “can do” mentality with a willingness to be hands-on and go the extra mile.
- A full UK driving licence as travel between the business’ office locations will be required from time to time.
What you’ll get:
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent Holiday Scheme
- Funded professional development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Discount Scheme
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Yuseff Haghighi at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!