Service Desk Team Leader
Our client is a highly respected, law firm based with offices across the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Service Desk Team Leader to join their Leeds based team.
Working in collaboration with the business’ IT team, our client is looking to recruit an individual who used to work in a fast-paced, varied role overseeing a team of 2nd line Service Desk Analysts whilst working as a part of the team to provide timely resolutions to IT issues raised by colleagues within the business.
What you need:
- Experience gained within a similar service desk leadership role, ideally within the legal sector or within a similar setting.
- Significant exposure to MS Office, O365, Windows 10, iOS devices, MDM, Blackberry, Windows Server etc
- Have worked in an ITIL environment preferably with ITIL v3/v4 accreditation.
- MCDST/MCP or similar.
- Exposure to Document Management Systems would be an advantage.
What you’ll get:
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Life Assurance & Income Protection
- Opt-in PHI scheme & Health Screening
- Flexible Holiday Scheme (inc. buy/sell)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Great career opportunities
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Robyn Harland at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!