Our client is a highly successful, global provider of IT managed services.
Having undergone significant organic and acquisitive growth they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Service Director.
Reporting to the business’ COO the role is responsible for devising, delivering, and executing a best-in-class customer service strategy, ensuring faultless customer interaction across the group and driving an inclusive, expansive performance culture.
What you will be doing:
- Devise, implement and execute a service strategy that focuses on client satisfaction.
- Drive behaviours and performance measurement in line with the business culture.
- Manage budgetary and resource levels as agreed with the board.
- Develop a continuous improvement culture inclusive of monitoring the performance of initiatives on customer service.
What you need:
- Extensive experience gained in a similar service focused senior management role within an IT managed services or digital transformation consultancy.
- Experience in managing national and ideally international teams with a total headcount in excess of 1000.
- Solid technical understanding of the IT managed services portfolio inclusive of the Microsoft portfolio and ecosystem.
- Experience in managing systems/platform review, evaluation and deployments in an IT service environment.
- Extensive ITIL exposure and certification
What you’ll get:
- Private Health Insurance
- Funded training and accreditations.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits Scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Life Assurance (4x salary)
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Yuseff Haghighi at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!