The Company: Our client has over 40 years’ experience in Designing and Manufacturing washing equipment and various cleaning systems worldwide! They are looking for an experienced Service Engineer who has worked in Industrial roles previously!
To execute service engineering activities and processes for the installation, commissioning, servicing and repair of products in a professional manner focused safety, quality, efficiency and on time delivery of service.
The role responsibilities will be:
- Execute product installations, commissioning, servicing and repairs at customers locations in a professional manner focused safety, quality, efficiency and on time delivery of service.
- Provide technical and engineering support to customers and the company; both on-site and remotely via telephone and/or email communication to address enquiries and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Coordinate activities with Customer Service Technicians to ensure effective planning, organization and delivery of service engineering schedule.
- Ensure all work and time is recorded appropriately on the required documentation and through the required systems in a timely manner.
- 2-3 years’ experience of working as a Service Engineer in an industrial product environment with Mechanical & Electrical experience essential and PLC experience preferable.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships and engagement with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Good communication & IT skills
- Full, clean UK driving license
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org