My client based in Hampshire are looking for a number of Complex Care Support Workers due to their success and growth.
Experience is desired however, for people with the right attitude my client will provide all the necessary training needed. My client can offer flexible working days or nights, days being 12 hours and nights being 9 hours.
- Actively support and encourage the customer through a motivational approach to follow support and skills development plan and to achieve their goals and objectives detailed for the visit
- To continually monitor and develop personalised support and skills development plans through regular feedback and written observations with the customer going forward.
- To complete electronic log sheets at the end of each visit, stating the tasks that have been undertaken and any other relevant information.
- To ensure all written records are factual, accurate and do not contain personal opinion and are clearly signed and dated.
- To use a person-centred approach at all times, ensuring the customer is in control of their support wherever possible.
- To be fully aware of your responsibilities and remit in relation to health and safety e.g. the administration of medicines, first aid, moving and handling, etc. as taught during induction training, reporting any concerns immediately to your line manager/on-call if out of hours.
- To support the customer with mobility difficulties and other physical disabilities, including incontinence, using aids and personal equipment i.e. hoists, assistive technology etc. in line with their individualised support plans.
- To communicate effectively and appropriately with customers, carers and other professionals.
- To report any concerns to your line manager relating to significant changes in the customers health and support needs.Benefits:· Competitive rates of pay
- Increments for night and bank holidays
- 25 Days leave plus published bank holidays (Pro Rata)Free training including comprehensive training package including QCF qualification
- Excellent career pathway
- Your birthday off
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme