Systems Analyst – Remote
Systems Analyst – Remote – Global Market Leader
Our client is a globally recognised, market-leading manufacturer, renowned for the reliability and quality of their product and for their commitment to innovation.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Systems Analyst to join their IT team.
Tasked with assessing the scope and value of business change, whilst influencing internal stakeholders and driving the implementation of IT solutions, the role is key to the business ongoing systems development and overall success.
What you need:
- Significant experience gained in a similar role, preferably working for a manufacturer of an engineered product.
- Experience in system integration projects including ERP systems, & CRM, WMS, QMS inclusive of dealing with third party providers.
- Exposure to ERP integration/development.
- Longstanding experience of programming with exposure to VB, .net, XMLT & TSQL being preferred.
- A willingness to be a continuous improvement champion.
- The ability to collaborate and influence internal stakeholders at all levels to provide recommendations and assessments of new IT software projects and initiatives.
What you’ll get:
- Pension scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Excellent Holiday Scheme
- Great career opportunities
- Four and half day week!
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Yuseff Haghighi at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!