Technical Team Leader
The recruitment crowd have partnered with a market leading client based in Great Heck. We are looking for an experience Technical Team Leader.
- Hands-On supervisory position holding responsibility for efficient utilisation of labour, machinery and materials for all production operational activity.
- Basic hourly contract of 48 hours. Working hours based on a rotating 3 shift pattern of 8 hour days, afternoons and nights. Change in demand from operational activity may influence this pattern. Weekend working required to suit maintenance and operational demand. Overtime required as dictated by the nature of the job and outlined in your Statement of Particulars.
- Management of all activity in compliance with the company Health & Safety Policy.
- All management and operational activity to be coordinated with other Team Leaders.
- Assessment and participation as necessary in repair of all plant breakdowns both electrical and mechanical
- Supervision / participation in routine maintenance and identification of corrective action in coordination with the Works Engineer
- Efficient management of production operation and maintenance, responsibility for attaining productivity targets.
- Management of production personnel, including scheduling of weekly manning levels and overtime requirement.
- Breakdown and repair work for production equipment, participation in management of preventative maintenance scheme and scheduling of remedial work.
- Planning of clean down activity, mould changing, cleaning and assessment for repair.
- Risk assessment, for all production activity.
- In-line quality inspection and control.
- Reject reporting and tracking.
- Identification and proposal of plant improvement projects / active participation in their execution.
- Assessment of operating staff for competence including need for training and development.
- First aid cover for the plants
- The jobholder will be required to perform additional ad-hoc duties in accordance with changing business needs and as directed by appropriate management.
- It is expected that the jobholder will be receptive to development training of both an ‘in-house’ or external nature.
- Be able to reliably commute to and from Great Heck for this role
- Have experience in the maintenance engineering industry as candidates will be required to help the engineers when needed
- Have previous experience within management
- Be flexible as he hours are based on a rotating 3 shift pattern of 8 hour days, afternoons and nights
- Be flexible to work weekends
- Be hard-working and reliable.
To apply , please attach your CV and a member of our team will be in contact!