The Recruitment Crowd have a partnered with a well established company, currently recruiting for a Tenancy Coordinator based in the Manchester area.
Salary: £22,000 per annum.
- Coordinate and action the resident experience support desk, responding to resident queries efficiently, ensuring the highest standard of customer service at all times
- Problem solve areas of resident concern, acting as a resident expert, providing guidance and support throughout the resident lifecycle
- Connect residents to relevant team members, escalating complex issues and highlighting risks
- Collaborate with General Managers to ensure a smooth transition throughout the resident lifecycle
- Proactively build on your local market and industry knowledge, finding new ways to increase resident satisfaction and retention levels
- Effective data entry, keeping the internal property management system up to date
- Continually develop and maintain your knowledge on site locations and sites to advise residents on the local surrounding areas
- Provide support to the Resident Experience Manager in collating reports and general administration
- Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of company policies and procedures
- Support the Resident Experience Manager with company-wide projects, and providing team cover when required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a customer service role within residential lettings is beneficial
- Knowledge of general resident queries and building management
- Confident IT skills with previous experience using multiple systems at any one time
- Passionate about customer service and genuinely wants to deliver an exceptional resident experience
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to build rapport with others easily and form strong working relationships
- Excellent organisation skills
- Motivated, proactive, and ability to work towards targets
- You must live within a commutable distance of Manchester
If you are interested in the position please do not hesitate to contact Chelsea on 07568486051 for more information!