Territory Sales Manager
My client is a highly successful and well established Foodservice business. They supply Food across all temperatures including Chilled, Ambient and Frozen into the Foodservice End User marketplace. We are currently recruiting for multiple Territory Sales Managers who will play an integral part in the post-lockdown resurgence!
As a Territory Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Selling Food into the Foodservice End User marketplace
- 20% of your role will be focussed on New Business Development and 80% on Account Management
- Dealing with Buyers, Owners, Head Office
- You will be responsible for fully developing the existing customer accounts and importantly prospecting for new business within the area
- Working closely with the Sales Director to drive sales
- Full P&L responsibility for the accounts which come under your remit
- Hitting your individual objectives whilst equally contributing to the team’s goals and targets in terms of revenue and profitability
- You MUST have experience selling Food into Foodservice End User
- You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something
- You will be a natural relationship builder – a strong Account Manager
- You could be someone who is now looking for more responsibility and more autonomy in your role
- You must be tenacious and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
- You will incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment – you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
- You will live in the Home Counties, London area, East of England or East Midlands
- All candidates must have a genuine passion for the industry – you must be a foodie and have the ability to relate to Chefs
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Kate Shorthouse at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.