Vehicle Accessory Fitters/Technicians
TRC Northeast are currently looking for a number of Vehicle Accessory fitters / technicians based in Northallerton for a well established ever growing client.
Duties and Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Complete fits and repairs in time allotted while keeping to high company standards
- Fitting accessories, including pick-up canopies to vehicles
- Basic auto-electrical work
- Test fits and communicate issues to reception/sales team; conduct additional repair work as advised
- Fit parts and components and keep detailed, organised records of all work done on each vehicle
- Keep work area clean, neat, and to company standards, especially to maintain professional image and ensure safety of all team members
- Communicates with sales office about timeliness of order completion
Technician/Fitter Skills and Qualifications:
- Technical apprenticeship preferred but not essential.
- Basic knowledge of Mechanics and Vehicle suspension
- Basic knowledge of vehicle electrical systems
- Experience with vehicle accessory fitment
- Eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude and self-motivating
- Creative problem solving
- UK Driving Licence
If you are interested in this role please apply today or call the office on 0191 543 6209 to discuss the role and the next step.