To maintain production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory; delivering production materials and supplies; staging finished product.
- Pick and pack orders
- Count and quality check items received
- Ensure items are allocated to their correct locations within the warehouse
- Locate materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintain in-process inventory
- Prepare finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, palletising, stacking, crating, loading, and securing/wrapping product.
- Document product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Maintain material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
- Bailing/granulation and skeletal management, ensuring relevant job info is recorded and clearly identified on product
- General warehouse house-keeping
- Complete all in-house administration in line with company procedures
- Keep the area tidy with “CLEAN AS YOU GO” and completes allocated cleaning tasks daily as outlined in the cleaning rota
- To ensure all protective clothing provided is worn as per the guidance
- To work within company Health and Safety Rules
- To assist and adhere to adhere to BRCGS standards
- To carry out any other duties that are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed and maintain a professional attitude
- Adhere to all policies and procedures as set out within the employee handbook
- Previous experience in plastics industry is preferred// Good communication skills//Ability to work at a fast and accurate pace //Current or previous Forklift experience is also preferable//Flexible to shift work
- Induction and In house training.
- In house hygiene training.
- Basic Health and Safety awareness.