Warehouse Operative/Order Picker
Warehouse Operative/Order Picker – Days
TRC Group are recruiting for Order Pickers for our client based in the Goldthorpe, S63 area. This is on behalf of a market leader within the supermarket industry that are rapidly expanding!
This is a temp to perm contract, all candidates have the potential to earn a permanent position within our client’s team. Upon gaining a contract you will have access to a wide range of benefits such as:
- Bike to work scheme
- Cinema discounts
- Health & Fitness benefits
**Due to shift times, candidates must live local to Goldthorpe or have their own means of transport**
Pay Rate: £11 Per Hour (rising to £13.18 after 12 weeks) + on-site parking + Free fruit on site
Job Type: Temp to perm
Hours: 5am start working until finish (usually between 7-9 hours long), on a monthly rota working any 5 over 7
- Ensure the workplace is kept clean and tidy and ensure all spillages/breakages are cleared immediately.
- Achieving daily pick rates and KPI’s
- Adhere to health and safety regulations.
- Make sure products are secured, marked up correctly, and in the correct area for dispatch.
- Can be physically demanding.
- Voice picking using a headset
- Driving/operating a LLOP (low level order picker)
- Full coaching and training is provided alongside and throughout of a 12 week structured training plan tailored to the department and the employee
- No previous experience needed as full training will be provided.
- Must live locally or have own means of transport due to shift times
- Good attitude towards work
Areas local to our clients site:
- Doncaster – 18 Mins from town centre 9.4 miles car travel
- Barnsley – 17 mins from town centre 8.2 miles car travel
- Rotherham – 17 mins from town centre 8.7 miles car travel
If you are interested in this role, you can apply directly with your CV and a member of our team will be in touch!