Induction to take place Friday 21/01/2022 and you will be starting Monday 24/01/2022
TRC are currently recruiting for a UK wide clothing manufacturer based in the Durham area. My client are interested in hard working individuals who are keen to work within a fast-paced warehouse environment. The company take pride in all clothing products that they supply for thousands of customers across the UK, so you will be expected to have a keen eye for detail whilst working in the warehouse. My client are well established and will look to offer you a permanent contract after your 12 weeks probation period, providing that you have met the companies standards.The Role:
- Working in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Playing a key part in the main picking and packing team, creating and getting orders ready for dispatch direct to the customer
- Stock control
- Reading batch numbers
- Adhering to health and safety regulations
- You must have your own Safety boots
- Full training to be provided
- Heavy lifting will be required.
Shifts & Pay:
- Shifts will Vary
- 2 weeks Dayshift: 07:00am – 16:00pm – £9.50 p/h
- Nightshift will be introduced later on in the year.
- You must have a good attitude towards work and are always looking to learn and develop.
- Flexibility to work on a variety of different sections within the department when required
- Key eye for detail
- Must be computer literate
- Quality inspecting as you work.
- It is preferred that candidates have warehouse or production experience, however it’s not essential.
If interested call Nat on 07784 876509 / 0191 543 6209.